The Drywa/Feinberg Scholarship Fund
Coming in 2019
FLICKERS’ RHODE ISLAND INTERNATIONAL FILM FESTIVAL ANNOUNCES NEW SCHOLARSHIP FOR STUDENTS IN EDUCATION TO CELEBRATE THE MEMORY OF DIANE DRYWA AND ROSS FEINBERG.
• "Make a Donation"
• Read the News Release About the First Award Winner
Copy to Come...
• Deadline for the application and all support materials is: June 1, 2019.
• The $2,000.00 Drywa/Feinberg Scholarship will be awarded to a Rhode Island student who is a senior in high school (any high school or “homeschooled”) who has been enrolled at a Rhode Island institution of higher education, or any student who is in rising sophomore, junior, or senior standing.
• He/she excels in an area or areas of the Education including but not limited to: fine arts, visual arts, (illustration, graphic design, multimedia, film), performing arts, the literary arts (creative writing, poetry), music (performance, composing), theatre. Other “sub-genres” may also be considered.
• The Arts applicant must have been accepted to a post-secondary arts program in one of the Arts areas outlined above.
Questions or you would like to
make a donation? Contact us at
Flickers' Rhode Island International
PO Box 162 • Newport, RI 02840 (United States)
Entry Street Address: 36 Rhode Island Avenue • Newport, RI
Office: 83 Park Street, Suite 5, Providence, RI 02903
Tel/Fax: (401) 861-4445/490-6735
Staff & Advisory Board •
RIIFF Sponsors •
Scholarships: The Patricia Neal Fund ~ The Joseph & Viola M. Marshall Fund ~ Winifred E. Brownell Scholarship Fund ~ The Mary Rommel Scholarship ~ James Seavor Scholarship Fund ~ Drywa/Feinberg Scholarship Fund ~ Make a Donation • Academy Accreditation •
Internships • Annual Fund • Hot Links • RIIFF Judges •
FLICKERS Pictures • FLICKERS Podcasts • History
of Film In RI • Jump
Cut! Stories of Film and Media Arts •
What is Flickers? •
Users Guide to FLICKERS: RIIFF • Flickers North Country Film Festival • 7 Day PSA Compettion • Youth Jury Association • New England Film Festival Alliance (NEFFA)
© 2019 Flickers